Saturday 1 November 2008

Ardrishaig and Tayvallich



Phew! What a week! Hello people, I'm Michelle Letowska and I've spent the last five days travelling over mountains and through glens meeting wonderful wee artists making some of the most beautiful and exciting drawings I've seen.









These two lovelies come from Ardrishaig Primary P6, my first pit stop this week and what a standard they set. From the mad garden to Buddy the dog, this fabulous class showed me all the things they love about Ardrishaig. Rhu and Colgrain Primaries are in for a treat when they get their smashing postcards through.








Day two took me along to Tayvallich and I just couldn't resist showing you what a wonderful part of the world this is - just down the road are the mysterious stones of Keills Chapel and views across crystalline waters out to Jura.









Tayvallich Primary has only 16 pupils so we all, from P1 to P7 spent the afternoon drawing postcards for Salen Primary on Mull featuring animals, mountains, the bay, the school - which may or may not be up on the hill, depending on how you look at it! - a millenium cairn and all manner of local wonders.

No comments: